Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Immobile ready for Juve

Ciro Immobile , now at Genoa but co-owned by Juventus F.C., the reinforcement may be right for Antonio Conte. The player meanwhile said would not be afraid of the jump: "I spoke with Preziosi before Christmas and told me that I would stay at Genoa. But this was before of the interest of Juventus. Anyway, I'm ready , if the President decides that I should remain at Genoa, no problem.''

"But I would also like to go to Juventus - Immobile said - I would rather fight for the championship as a goal and not for salvation from religation. Seeing my name matched with players like Drogba and Llorente may seem exaggerated, but I would be ready for Juventus, because it would be an important occasion, the turning point in my career : whether it be good or bad. " And then in Turin could find Antonio Conte , after being together in Siena:'' He is a great motivator , careful, details in detail. Juventus led to a winning mentality. "

Immobile's words come a few hours from a new meeting between Preziosi and Juve scheduled for Tuesday. The club president Agnelli decided to put on the plate Simone Padoin, "liberated" from Conte, and an adjustment that should lead to an agreement on 5/6 million euro for the second half of the tag.

No comments:

Post a Comment